twitter
rss

Oh no, I'm really not a blogger, click here & there to find a link so that I can blog here... Ya, quite a while I don't blog....


As title mentioned, we stayed together for 3.5 sem. 49 weeks to be precise. Not even a year (52 weeks a year). I felt that the moments we shared together are so long that I thought it's was 3 years behind since we first met up.

Believe it or not, we do change alot :) relationship status (ya, piggy, I'm talking about you) , hardiness on handling stress (we all are upgrading), maturity (me ? I suppose all la...) and more.

Sometimes, I do think (besides sleeps, I think alot too, like a wise man XD) : In what extend will our relation do evolve ? When the 8th semester over, can I still move on without you all around me ?

When I was leaving Korea, I leave with a broken heart. Hardly accept the apart between the peers I knew for 1 month. Packed schedule helps me with this. Well, they are just 1 month. Imagine ours.

Put aside the apart thing, I'm glad that we all did grow up together to make sure each other pace is the same. 2nd year was not joyful. But glad that from there, I learnt the things that I can never learn in my 1st year. You know, each stages in life has different perspective to learn.

I'm still imperfect, I know. Not sensitive on the changes around you all. Getting lazier in term of house chores, homework, don't take initiative when it comes to assignments, choosy eater. Knowing and working on it is 2 different things. Hope you girls can remind me on that and make me change (I know it's not within your concern, but I'll be grateful if you can make it. Maybe I'll pissed off in the very first minutes, but believe me, deep in my heart and mind, I'll appreciate your efforts of trying it.) If there's more bad of me that me that I did not mention because I do not notice it, please remind me as well.

Well, you girls turn in my evaluation :)

B-4-2-1 :
1. Yen Leng :

I know it's very stress & tired for you to juggle the balls of health, love, commitment and result at the same time. You've been doing great from what I have seen. If I'm you, I might breakdown and stop juggling already. You did way much better than me. Hold on. Take care of your health.

2. Kar Yeng

You are tough. But calling for help does not symbolise you are weak. Slow down your pace. So that your battery can last longer.

B-4-2-3
1. Chiaw Ying

You earned my respect. You are walking the path that I hesitated to step in. Seeing your tension, I was so sorry that I can't walk with you. Forgive my hesitation & selfishness. I know I owed you. I will try to pay off in a way that I can afford to.

2. Pei Yin

Glad to see your cherish faces starting from this semester. B-4-2 do need a clown (oops, I mean an entertainer :p) to ease the tension atmosphere. You are the only one I do not feel stress when I'm approaching in this house because I no need think of any ideas for any activities you involved. Next sem, we will have more time to spend together. :)


B-4-2-4
1. Min Xan

Sorry that always making fun of you. Trust me, all advices we gave to you are truly from our hearts. Maybe you do not like the way we say it out, but that's our style. It's all for your own good. I knew you had tried to make some difference and you need times. I can wait.

2. Ru En

You are the one I worried the most since first semester. Sometimes I do regret for encouraging you to involve in MTM. I know in MTM, it's inevitable for results to drop. I know you are the one that put academic as priority. Seeing you sad & emo just after test or read your own result, I felt that it was my fault putting you in this place. Maybe I was too objective, I want you to see the reality. I want to train you, to be tough. To let you learn and fall, because I know, if you fall now, we able to pull you up because it's part of learning; if you fall later in the reality, it'll take a longer time for you to stand up again.
But, that was me till last semester.
Now, this semester, I learnt to let go. You have your own path to walk, I can't be telling you which way to follow. You have your own thoughts. Trying to convince you with ways of my thoughts, I might spoiled the opportunity you possible gain.
Sometimes, you are right. Past experiences are past. I shouldn't put the past and screw the present, nor do you. You had grown up, I shouldn't treat you like the way I was. Give me some times, to treat you in more mature way. I promised.

Simple thinking >simple life > blessed life.


That's all for this blog.. Hold on, girls ! You all are tough because you all are cockroaches :p




2 comments:

  1. Just feel weird.. wat make u suddenly come blog?? as u really din blog...

  1. After test 1 & on call lo....

Post a Comment